Password Reset Sent!We have sent you an email with a password reset link.
There was a problem activating your account.We have sent you a new activation email.
Easy to gear with lower crit rate and attack requirements
3rd skill gives elemental advantage attack and applies defense debuff
Well rounded attacker with strong burst damage
Scales very well with a team that improves dual attack chance
Powerful warrior that gets tanky as she is below 50% health, and does more damage above 50% health
Long cooldown on third skill when RNG doesn't favor you
No AoE attacks
Bad camp morale compatibility with most characters
Skill 1 RNG can be annoying at times
Note: Limited Unit
Luna is a strong overall character. Very versatile single target DPS that can be used in various areas of the game. She shines in Wyvern, Raids and also PvP offensive teams.
Her third skill has defense break and always attacks with elemental advantage. Her second skill is a passive that gives 20/30% crit chance + attack above 50% health, thus lowering the gear requirements for her to reach her full damage potential. You would only need 70% crit rate to get her to crit all the time, and 55% against water enemies if you maxed out her skill 2.
Her first skill reduces her third skill cooldown, but at a random number of turns. It also has a bit of RNG and can hit for 70%, 140% and 210% of her attack power.
This best thing is that a dual attack reduces her cooldown even faster. Taranor Guard, Kitty Clarissa or Tamarinne can really make her shine even more.
Also, she is one of the few candidates that can let you do Wyvern 11 with a 3-man team once your gear becomes really good, allowing you to bring a fodder for leveling.
Luna has 3 skills. Skills can be passive or active.
Luna's Ragnar Spear can be soul burned for extra effects.
More information can be found on our Skill Multipliers page.
All 3 of Luna's skills are worth enhancing. The order will depend on what you need. For overall damage, S2 first, then S1 and S3 last. If you rely on her defense break, then S3 to +4 first, then S2 -> S1.
|Critical Hit Chance||Critical Hit Damage||Dual Attack Chance||Effectiveness||Effect Resistance||Speed|
Time Required -6%
Finally arriving in Global and Asia server! Everyone can rejoice!
Here is an excellent comment from Eximus – RPG for those saving up for Luna:
So some minor details I’d like to flesh out regarding Luna.
– Her S3 is similar to Cidd’s S3 in that it attacks with a dominant element. The mechanics of attacking with a dominant element from what I understand, is that its a flat 50% Atk/Crit Chance bonus against the weaker element. It also has a much lesser chance to miss as well. As a result the defense break property of her S3 (at +4 Skill Enhancement) will always land with at least 90% success rate because of its dominant element property regardless of what element type your enemy/boss is. This complex combination of her S3 mechanics is what makes her so strong.
– Regarding her S1. The reason why it’s so strong (aside from CD reduction) is because its considered a basic attack. In other words any dual attack proc with her will proc her S1 to hit similarly (up to 10 times). And this can work in a number of team compositions. For example:
– Ras’ S2 skill – Command Strike, will proc 100% chance for a Dual Attack with a team member with the highest attack. If you build Luna with the highest attack (in which why wouldn’t you) it would trigger 100% of the time.
– Taranor Guards’ Dual Attack Passive will work extremely well in tandem with Luna’s S1 and will grant Luna 25% Combat Readiness and prompt her to most likely attack a second round before the enemy goes.
– Any Ranger with either the Rosa Hargana or Infinity Basket Artifacts will not only increase Dual Attack chances with Luna but also grant her the respective damage bonus those artifacts will apply to her.
– The Unity Set (with a Destruction Set on top of that)…………period.
Her kit looks simple on paper but it is built to be taken advantage of with these complex Dual Attack mechanics that can be exploited to make her not only a great primary dps but an extremely dangerous secondary dps. And as icing on the cake all dual attack procs will reduce the S3’s CD as well. It’s crazy.
All the players that write her off as “overrated” don’t really understand. On her own she isn’t overpowered strong, that changes in tandem with specific team compositions.
Check out K Gaming’s review on Luna. He gives you a few options to gear her:
Arena Level: Champion
Jagan puts Charles on counter set and elbris ritual sword for epic counter attacks. Angelic Montmorancy is there for the cleanse and the other 2 are situational. Fighter Maya, Luna and Krau are used depending on the matchup.
To see his stats, skip to around the 34.10 minute mark.
Luna is a half-Dragon, half-Human knight that has been loyal to Wintenberg since the time of Queen Francesca. Only a few know of the true feelings hidden behind her smile.