Melissa is a Fire Mage with the Horoscope Leo that you can summon from the Covenant Summon.
Characters Average Stats
PROS & CONS
Very high base attack and good base defense
Skill 3 dispels, inflicts curse and has no elemental disadvantage
1 turn immunity for survivability
Has unhealable on skill 1
Very low base health
No AoE attacks
Curse is ineffective against 1st turn immunity teams
Tier List Description
Melissa is a great addition to your squad if you need a strong single target DPS that can survive for a turn to dish out damage. She offers strong single target nuking power.
Her S3 has elemental advantage and buff strip and therefore can be brought to fight water units. She also gains an extra turn if she lands a critical hit. If she lands her curse, she does even more damage, and curse also factor in ally damage as well.
Having 100% crit rate ensures you have an extra turn and can transition into using S2 for more extra damage and gain immortality for 1 turn. This combo is especially great at protecting her from any incoming damage, although not immune to debuffs. Her S1 also has unhealable and can also do more damage at lower health.
For PvE, she is great at golem and if you need a good nuker, she will do well there. For PvP, her kit is especially great against any strong DPS as she can transition for S3 to S2 to keep her safe for 1 turn. Also, as a mage, she can wield the Tagehel’s Ancient Book, allowing her or her teammates to soul burn right at the get go.
Melissa has 3 skills. Skills can be passive or active.
Melissa's Might can be soul burned for extra effects.
More information can be found on our Skill Multipliers page.
Max S3 then S2. S2 has a slightly higher skill multiplier. S1 is optional.
Blood Bloom (S3)+5
|Critical Hit Chance||Critical Hit Damage||Dual Attack Chance||Effectiveness||Effect Resistance||Speed|
Reward Bonus +6%
Character Chat OptionsOccult, Food Story
PvP Melissa (From Champion to Legend)
Arena Level: Champion
This is a showcase of how I use my Melissa in Champion tier PvP all the way to Legends.
Here are some tips and tricks for this team strategy:
– Melissa has the highest raw base attack stat in the game, exactly the same as Ludwig.
– Lilias has a team-wide cleanse, Melissa will still need invincibility to counter A Vildred
– Lilias S3 modifier will mimic 90% of the teammate with the highest attack, but uses her own Crit/CDM Modifier
– When the highest attacker in your party receives any type of attack buff, Lilias will mimic the buffed value.
– Her S3 will place a curse on the enemy. 40% of all ST skill dmg will be inflicted on the enemy with curse.
– Incredible skill animation on her S1, S2 and S3
– Melissa has the highest base attack stat in the game
– Melissa S3 will grant her an extra turn when she crits, this allows her to deal with A Vildred
– Melissa is the only mage with a offensive skill that grants an extra turn without soul burn
– Melissa S3 is unaffected by elemental disadvantages (great skill to use on blue enemies!)
– Melissa S3 will place a curse on the enemy. 40% of all ST skill dmg will be inflicted on the enemy with curse.
– Melissa S2 grants her immortality
– Usable in both PvP and PvE
– Requires very high gear investment
– Curse does not work on bosses
– Extremely fragile/glass cannon playstyle
– Immortality is not a passive like Kayron
– Relies heavily on a proper team comp to be use effectively
Gears for ever character showcased are at 10:27
Show Video ↓
A Vampire who dreams of revenge after losing everything. Originally the eldest daughter of a noble family, she fell in love with a Vampire she met at a ball and soon became a Vampire herself. After a long separation following an ambush, she was enraged to discover her love had betrayed her. Though he had since died, that won't stop her exacting her revenge on his son.