Password Reset Sent!We have sent you an email with a password reset link.
There was a problem activating your account.We have sent you a new activation email.
Versatile unit for PvE and PvP
Guarenteed dual attack on S1
AoE dispel debuff for allies
Provoke with self barrier protection with no elemental disadvantage
S3 scales with the strongest attacker's attack (she can cleave)
Random ally attacks for dual attack
Counter doesn't trigger dual attack
Reliant on teammates' attack for maximum efficiency on her S3 damage
Needs high gear quality to cleave well
Lilias is a very versatile unit for both PvE and PvP. The good thing about her is that you can build her accordingly to where you need her to fill a spot. If you need a tank and cleanser, you can build her with hp and speed. If you need her as a cleaver, you can build her with high crit rate and crit damage and utilize a high attack stat ally.
She will be great in Golem and Azimanak Hunts, Lab and also the Abyss since she has cleanse and is a knight that can hold Aurius, further helping your team to mitigate more damage. With her dual attack, you will want to bring more offensive units to abuse the bonus DPS each time she uses her S1.
In PvP, she can be either the main cleaver or the secondary cleaver if you have a very high attack (4k+) DPS alongside her. Or she can also just be the primary cleanser and disruptor with her S2 provoke. She is versatile and can fill roles that your team is lacking.
Lilias has 3 skills. Skills can be passive or active.
Lilias's Defensive Formation can be soul burned for extra effects.
More information can be found on our Skill Multipliers page.
S3 and S2 to +3 are good options, but S3 would be priority if you need cleanse and damage.
|Critical Hit Chance||Critical Hit Damage||Dual Attack Chance||Effectiveness||Effect Resistance||Speed|
|15%||150%||5%||0% (+18%)||0%||106 (+4)|
[Strong Leader] Attribute
Reward Bonus +10%
T3nha’s review of Lilias:
Gunther + Lilias in the Arena:
Arena Level: Champion
This is a showcase of how I use my Melissa in Champion tier PvP all the way to Legends.
Here are some tips and tricks for this team strategy:
– Melissa has the highest raw base attack stat in the game, exactly the same as Ludwig.
– Lilias has a team-wide cleanse, Melissa will still need invincibility to counter A Vildred
– Lilias S3 modifier will mimic 90% of the teammate with the highest attack, but uses her own Crit/CDM Modifier
– When the highest attacker in your party receives any type of attack buff, Lilias will mimic the buffed value.
– Her S3 will place a curse on the enemy. 40% of all ST skill dmg will be inflicted on the enemy with curse.
– Incredible skill animation on her S1, S2 and S3
– Melissa has the highest base attack stat in the game
– Melissa S3 will grant her an extra turn when she crits, this allows her to deal with A Vildred
– Melissa is the only mage with a offensive skill that grants an extra turn without soul burn
– Melissa S3 is unaffected by elemental disadvantages (great skill to use on blue enemies!)
– Melissa S3 will place a curse on the enemy. 40% of all ST skill dmg will be inflicted on the enemy with curse.
– Melissa S2 grants her immortality
– Usable in both PvP and PvE
– Requires very high gear investment
– Curse does not work on bosses
– Extremely fragile/glass cannon playstyle
– Immortality is not a passive like Kayron
– Relies heavily on a proper team comp to be use effectively
Gears for ever character showcased are at 10:27
Arena Level: Legend
This combo sets up a double cleave from Lilias and Ludwig. Lilias is able to mimic Ludwig’s attack value. This includes Tywin’s 50% attack buff for Ludwig. +30 Tagahel allows for both Basar and Tywin to soul burn which sets up a devastating nuke from Lilias and Ludwig.
Stats at 8:10. Mind you Ludwig has 5.8k attack.
Trained from birth to be a citylord, Lilias is the descendant of the royal family of Perlutia, a kingdom once ruled the entire continent of Cidonia. She is passionate about becoming the best leader possible for Perland and supports harmony with other cities, but behind all these lies a deeper ambition.