Password Reset Sent!We have sent you an email with a password reset link.
There was a problem activating your account.We have sent you a new activation email.
Transfer debuff to enemy + apply random debuff
Damage mitigation with S2
AoE buff dispel + anti-buff and decrease combat readiness
Very high base attack
Great PvP character, especially if he goes first
Low base health
Will be squishy if you dont get some hp% on him
Basar has a skill kit that stifles enemy buffs and also reduce the damage your team takes from the enemy. Any debuff he gets, he can also transfer it back + add a random debuff. He is a viable member for the Azimanak Hunt.
Basars best skill is his 3rd skill. It dispels all enemy buffs + apply anti-buff and decrease combat readiness on them. This counters most buff teams and is often overlooked by many new players. This is useful in the arena and can stifle a lot of buff teams. He can also soul burn to ensure the strip lands!
He does come at a downside, he is quite squishy and you will need him to have some decent speed and hp to survive and be able to deal with buff heavy teams.
Basar has 3 skills. Skills can be passive or active.
Basar's Sandstorm can be soul burned for extra effects.
More information can be found on our Skill Multipliers page.
If you use him often in PvP for buff stripping, then S3 +3 is the best for the -1 turn cooldown. S1 and S2 are optional and having both at +3 is the optimal investment for him.
|Critical Hit Chance||Critical Hit Damage||Dual Attack Chance||Effectiveness||Effect Resistance||Speed|
Magnet to Gold
Gold Bonus +6%
YDCB uses the new Basar in GW:
Arena Level: Champion
This is a showcase of how I use my Melissa in Champion tier PvP all the way to Legends.
Here are some tips and tricks for this team strategy:
– Melissa has the highest raw base attack stat in the game, exactly the same as Ludwig.
– Lilias has a team-wide cleanse, Melissa will still need invincibility to counter A Vildred
– Lilias S3 modifier will mimic 90% of the teammate with the highest attack, but uses her own Crit/CDM Modifier
– When the highest attacker in your party receives any type of attack buff, Lilias will mimic the buffed value.
– Her S3 will place a curse on the enemy. 40% of all ST skill dmg will be inflicted on the enemy with curse.
– Incredible skill animation on her S1, S2 and S3
– Melissa has the highest base attack stat in the game
– Melissa S3 will grant her an extra turn when she crits, this allows her to deal with A Vildred
– Melissa is the only mage with a offensive skill that grants an extra turn without soul burn
– Melissa S3 is unaffected by elemental disadvantages (great skill to use on blue enemies!)
– Melissa S3 will place a curse on the enemy. 40% of all ST skill dmg will be inflicted on the enemy with curse.
– Melissa S2 grants her immortality
– Usable in both PvP and PvE
– Requires very high gear investment
– Curse does not work on bosses
– Extremely fragile/glass cannon playstyle
– Immortality is not a passive like Kayron
– Relies heavily on a proper team comp to be use effectively
Gears for ever character showcased are at 10:27
Arena Level: Legend
This combo sets up a double cleave from Lilias and Ludwig. Lilias is able to mimic Ludwig’s attack value. This includes Tywin’s 50% attack buff for Ludwig. +30 Tagahel allows for both Basar and Tywin to soul burn which sets up a devastating nuke from Lilias and Ludwig.
Stats at 8:10. Mind you Ludwig has 5.8k attack.
Arena Level: Legend
This combo is set up for Judge Kise to one shot through any wall comp. Basar and Vivan must have +30 Tagahel to allow effect resist ignore from Basar and soul burn from Judge Kise for an extra turn. Due to the pure damage on Judge Kise, this cleave rarely fails. The main counter for this type of cleave will be Fire Corvus.
by Epic Showcase
Leader of one of the six biggest merchant guilds in Savara, Basar is a seller of poisons and explosives. A genius of business, at a young age he has gained enough power to compare with the great Afih Merchant Guild.