Password Reset Sent!We have sent you an email with a password reset link.
There was a problem activating your account.We have sent you a new activation email.
Tywin is a Ice Knight with the Horoscope Aries that you can summon from the Covenant Summon.
2nd skill gives attack buff, critical rate + combat readiness to him and ally
AoE defense break on skill 3 + self defense buff
Skill 1 can dispel one buff
Damage scale with max health
Tywin now a viable Wyvern 11 support
Too bad the attack buff is not all team members
Very niche arena unit for cleave teams (although very powerful)
Tywin is more of an offensive knight that specializes in making your team deal more damage to the enemy. He has an AoE defense break on his skill 3. His basic attack can dispel a buff.
His second skill is the unique one that people tend to sleep on. The skill buffs an attacker with the lowest combat readiness on the team with attack buff + critical hit chance and combat readiness as well. That means your attacker only needs 50% crit rate with him on the team. You can build full attack and crit damage on your main DPS for some serious damage.
He is also a popular unit for cleave teams in PvP. Also viable as a Wyvern 11 tank or support. He can also be part of a 3 man Wyvern team once you get good gear on him.
Tywin has 3 skills. Skills can be passive or active.
Tywin's All-Out Attack can be soul burned for extra effects.
More information can be found on our Skill Multipliers page.
Getting S3 to 100% effect chance for defense break is vital. Then you can upgrade S2 if you have extra molas.
|Critical Hit Chance||Critical Hit Damage||Dual Attack Chance||Effectiveness||Effect Resistance||Speed|
|15%||150%||5%||0% (+18%)||0%||106 (+4)|
Time Required -6%
A decent tank with defense break. Allows your damage dealer to use crit damage% stat on the necklace for more DPS.
Can be used for Wyvern 11 as the frontline tank:
Tywin and Yuna 2 Man Wyvern:
Arena Level: Champion
Here are some things I picked up testing her in arena:
– ML Lidica is a hero of convenience. She provides many benefits for your team, but there are comparable specialist that provides the same.
– She’s a jack-of-all-trades excelling at none. Mind you, this does not make her weak at all due to her wide coverage as an opener.
– She’s able to completely cripple a single enemy on offense (if immunity is removed)
– A target speed of 245+ and 85% effectiveness should be enough for her to perform her role.
Comparison vs “Specialists”:
– ML Lidica is equipped with a team-wide CR boost with a base speed of 114. Judith is equipped with a team-wide CR boost with a base speed of 117.
– ML Lidica can AOE dispell 1 buff with a base speed of 114. ML Baal, Violin-Dizzy can dispel 1 buff with a base speed of 115. Basar has a base speed of 108 and Hurado base speed of 111. Both can AOE dispell all buffs.
– ML Lidica is able to completely inflict max CDR preventing them from using skills with a base speed of 114. ML Cidd is able to silence 1 character with a base speed of 128. Assassin Coli is able to stun 1 character wit ha base speed of 126.
– ML Lidica is essentially a jack-of-all-trades type of character. Her amount of coverage allows her to be extremely versatile, making her a hero of convenience. Her kit grants her a lot of coverage that are sought after for openers. One would not fall behind if they pass on her banner. If you do manage to pull her, she wont be a bad investment either.
– 2nd fastest CR booster in the game with a base speed of 114 (tied with Roozid)
– She can AOE and CR boost at the same time (great with CDom)
– S2 grants 20% CR to all allies and 100% CR to herself in arena
– S2 remove 1 buff from all enemies
– S3 increases a single enemy’s CD to the max
– Auto AI will always S2 before S3
– Jack-of-all-trades type character
– S2 will remove ML Cecelia’s barrier before removing enemy’s immunity buff.
– S3 can be resisted by immunity buff/high effectiveness
– Requires very high speed/effectiveness investment
– Can be baited by dark characters on defense/auto
– Can be shut down by an agile Assassin Cidd or Assassin Coli
Arena Level: Champion
This is a showcase of how I use my Melissa in Champion tier PvP all the way to Legends.
Here are some tips and tricks for this team strategy:
– Melissa has the highest raw base attack stat in the game, exactly the same as Ludwig.
– Lilias has a team-wide cleanse, Melissa will still need invincibility to counter A Vildred
– Lilias S3 modifier will mimic 90% of the teammate with the highest attack, but uses her own Crit/CDM Modifier
– When the highest attacker in your party receives any type of attack buff, Lilias will mimic the buffed value.
– Her S3 will place a curse on the enemy. 40% of all ST skill dmg will be inflicted on the enemy with curse.
– Incredible skill animation on her S1, S2 and S3
– Melissa has the highest base attack stat in the game
– Melissa S3 will grant her an extra turn when she crits, this allows her to deal with A Vildred
– Melissa is the only mage with a offensive skill that grants an extra turn without soul burn
– Melissa S3 is unaffected by elemental disadvantages (great skill to use on blue enemies!)
– Melissa S3 will place a curse on the enemy. 40% of all ST skill dmg will be inflicted on the enemy with curse.
– Melissa S2 grants her immortality
– Usable in both PvP and PvE
– Requires very high gear investment
– Curse does not work on bosses
– Extremely fragile/glass cannon playstyle
– Immortality is not a passive like Kayron
– Relies heavily on a proper team comp to be use effectively
Gears for ever character showcased are at 10:27
Arena Level: Legend
This combo sets up a double cleave from Lilias and Ludwig. Lilias is able to mimic Ludwig’s attack value. This includes Tywin’s 50% attack buff for Ludwig. +30 Tagahel allows for both Basar and Tywin to soul burn which sets up a devastating nuke from Lilias and Ludwig.
Stats at 8:10. Mind you Ludwig has 5.8k attack.
Arena Level: Legend
This combo is set up for Judge Kise to one shot through any wall comp. Basar and Vivan must have +30 Tagahel to allow effect resist ignore from Basar and soul burn from Judge Kise for an extra turn. Due to the pure damage on Judge Kise, this cleave rarely fails. The main counter for this type of cleave will be Fire Corvus.
by Epic Showcase
Arena Level: Champion
T3nha showcases Vivian Cleave using C Dom and A Lots with the double Tagehel’s book, allowing double soul burns.
This allows A Lots to push C Dom first for the crit rate buff, then Tywin burns for the AoE defense break and follow up by boosting Vivian to the front for the giant AoE damage.
Character stats are shown early in the video.