Password Reset Sent!We have sent you an email with a password reset link.
There was a problem activating your account.We have sent you a new activation email.
Ruele of Light is a Light Soul Weaver with the Horoscope Pisces that you can summon from the Moonlight Summon.
Revive ally + invincibility
Single target heal on ally + dispel all debuffs
Team AoE heal (soul burn)
Great in the arena in a stall team with tanky member (Assassin Cartuja, Krau etc.)
High base defense and is one tanky soul weaver
Needs to soul burn to get the AoE heal
Slow base speed
Auto AI is bad
Ruele of Light, a great character that ensures your teammates can be revived when they die. This useful for both PvE and PvP.
Squishy DPS died in Abyss? No problem! Full heal + invincibility! Put in Iseria and you have a team that can’t die. Her basic attack when soul burned can heal all teammates. Her second skill is a single target cleanse + barrier.
The only downside to her is that she doesn’t have an AoE heal for the team and requires soul burn to do so. This is where she doesn’t do as well as Destina.
In PvP, she is used in tanky comps in defense and also can be used in offense if you know the enemy team has a bunch of damage dealers but low sustain.
Ruele of Light has 3 skills. Skills can be passive or active.
Ruele of Light's Key to an Oath can be soul burned for extra effects.
More information can be found on our Skill Multipliers page.
The most optimal investment is S3. S2 is definitely optional and depends on how often you use Ruele.
|Critical Hit Chance||Critical Hit Damage||Dual Attack Chance||Effectiveness||Effect Resistance||Speed|
Saint of Light
Reward Bonus +10%
A great ally to have for tough fights, but a very hard to get character. She is strong in PvP, particularly on defense.
Arena Level: Champion
This is a showcase of my +13 Champion Zerato in champion tier arena after his buff from the recent patch.
Here are some tips and tricks for this setup:
– This is optimized for Champion tier
– Extremely strong against any type of Dizzy and SSBellona team
– Champion Zerato will be countering very often against high CC teams
– Champion Zerato attacks 2 enemies with his S1 transferring debuffs.
– Sira-ren is an amazing artifact to spread debuffs, Lela Violin can also be an option to remove buffs
– Having multiple Idol’s cheer allows Champion Zerato to be very fast without building speed gears
– ML Cecelia, ML Crozet, and Charles with arius/elbris can replace an Idol cheer’s spot
– Can Auto PvP
– Extremely strong against any type of Dizzy and SSBellona comps
– Champion Zerato S1 attacks 2 enemies and also healing himself
– Champion Zerato S1 transfers debuff back to enemies
– Champion Zerato S3 decreases enemies defense and attack
– Champion Zerato S3 increases his defense which allows him to be extremely durable
– Champion Zerato is immune to sleep, stun, and decrease hit chance
– Champion Zerato is will counter with S1 everytime he is hit with a debuff
– Very high investment required
– Multiple idol’s cheer is required
– ML Zerato needs to have high mola investment
– Watcher Schuri is able to one shot Champion Zerato
– Optimal team requires both Ruele and ML Chole for resurrection
Gears for characters showcased are at 9:48
Enjoy the video!
Arena Level: Champion
This is TURN 2 TEAM its slow but will guarantee a win off of pure counter and have Ruele as a backup support if they die she can revive Krau is here for the 1 shot if needed. Requires 2 ML 5’s for it to work well though.
Stats at 8:40.
An Heir to the Sixth World, Ruele is revered for her kindness. She is a Soul Weaver who gained the favor of the Lord of Light, Destina. Her only hobby is telling fortunes with rabbit fortune cookies.