Password Reset Sent!We have sent you an email with a password reset link.
There was a problem activating your account.We have sent you a new activation email.
Blood Blade Karin is a Dark Thief with the Horoscope Scorpio that you can summon from the Moonlight Summon.
Great as a fodder farmer
Excels in PvP by being a cleaver (needs good gear)
Gets stronger as she loses health
Pairs up well with Aux Lots and attack buffers
Low base defense
3rd skill costs 20% of her health
Requires heavy investment to shine
Bloodblade Karin is a PvP oriented unit, but can also excel in Boss Hunts, particularly Golem. Her basic attack has lifesteal and she can sustain herself at low health. Put on a lifesteal set and she is really self sufficient.
She becomes dangerous at low health, improving her attack, defense and speed at intervals of 75%, 50% and 25%. She does have very low defense, so you will definitely want to get some health or defense to beef her up or she will die easily.
In PvP, she can be used as a cleave unit to either clean up or start the battle to weaken enemies. She does require molagora investment to shine though. The buffed Blood Blade Karin is now scary as the damage multipliers are even better now.
Blood Blade Karin has 3 skills. Skills can be passive or active.
Blood Blade Karin's Blade Art: Dragon can be soul burned for extra effects.
More information can be found on our Skill Multipliers page.
Only recommended to enhance once you are late game doing Guild Wars and Arena. S3 first, then S1 if you are cleaving. If you are running a turn 2 BBK, then S2 will be priority first. She requires heavy investment to shine.
|Critical Hit Chance||Critical Hit Damage||Dual Attack Chance||Effectiveness||Effect Resistance||Speed|
Reward Bonus +6%
Arena Level: Champion
Here are some things I picked up testing her in arena:
– ML Lidica is a hero of convenience. She provides many benefits for your team, but there are comparable specialist that provides the same.
– She’s a jack-of-all-trades excelling at none. Mind you, this does not make her weak at all due to her wide coverage as an opener.
– She’s able to completely cripple a single enemy on offense (if immunity is removed)
– A target speed of 245+ and 85% effectiveness should be enough for her to perform her role.
Comparison vs “Specialists”:
– ML Lidica is equipped with a team-wide CR boost with a base speed of 114. Judith is equipped with a team-wide CR boost with a base speed of 117.
– ML Lidica can AOE dispell 1 buff with a base speed of 114. ML Baal, Violin-Dizzy can dispel 1 buff with a base speed of 115. Basar has a base speed of 108 and Hurado base speed of 111. Both can AOE dispell all buffs.
– ML Lidica is able to completely inflict max CDR preventing them from using skills with a base speed of 114. ML Cidd is able to silence 1 character with a base speed of 128. Assassin Coli is able to stun 1 character wit ha base speed of 126.
– ML Lidica is essentially a jack-of-all-trades type of character. Her amount of coverage allows her to be extremely versatile, making her a hero of convenience. Her kit grants her a lot of coverage that are sought after for openers. One would not fall behind if they pass on her banner. If you do manage to pull her, she wont be a bad investment either.
– 2nd fastest CR booster in the game with a base speed of 114 (tied with Roozid)
– She can AOE and CR boost at the same time (great with CDom)
– S2 grants 20% CR to all allies and 100% CR to herself in arena
– S2 remove 1 buff from all enemies
– S3 increases a single enemy’s CD to the max
– Auto AI will always S2 before S3
– Jack-of-all-trades type character
– S2 will remove ML Cecelia’s barrier before removing enemy’s immunity buff.
– S3 can be resisted by immunity buff/high effectiveness
– Requires very high speed/effectiveness investment
– Can be baited by dark characters on defense/auto
– Can be shut down by an agile Assassin Cidd or Assassin Coli
Arena Level: Champion
By Epic Showcase
Here are some tips and tricks that I picked up from cleaving this setup:
This set up consist of 3 DPS and 1 Support
DJ Basar S3 can fully cleanses your team from harmful effects if Basar gets outsped
DJ Basar S3 also gives all allies 3 turn immunity which protects your team from being provoked by a counter
Guided Aither can soften 1 target and give an attack buff to all allies
Judge Kise and BBK can simply overwhelm the defensive team with raw their raw DPS
The main appeal for this comp is the absence of a “defense break” requirement for cleaving durable stall comps
Pros and Cons
Very safe to cleave with
No effectiveness required
No defense break required
No immunity set investment required
No Hurado/Basar buff removal is required
Desert Jewel Basar build can be used on both offense and defense as well as all content
Desert Jewel Basar is extremely hard to get
Very high gear investment is a must (High Crit/Speed)
This exact team composition will be difficult to recreate
This specific team comp will be countered by Moonlight Ken
Arena Level: Challenger
A fast speed cleave that can clean challenger teams in 30 seconds or less.
You can check out all his character individual stats here: https://imgur.com/a/NTevETu
Karin is embroiled in an endless battle against the will of a cursed magical sword, compelled by its power to cause trouble. Though aggressive and cold-hearted while possessed by the sword, she sometimes escapes from the control of it and shows an unexpected side.